Here’s some great ideas we just came across and thought we’d pass them along to you….
- Ask relatives and friends to write a favorite recipe on the back of their response card.
- If unsure about what color you want to use for the wedding, consider your birthstone colors for the theme.
- How about lottery tickets for the groomsmen?! Place them in one of the tux pockets of each attendant’s tux as a way of saying “thanks”.
- If you plan to “throw the garter” at the reception, wear two so that one can be kept in your memory box.
- Buy a new silver dollar with your wedding year on it and add another one to the collection on each anniversary.
- Pick a charity that you both support and make a donation to it on your wedding day. If this is your second time around and you really don’t want guests to bring you gifts, ask that they contribute to the charity in lieu of gifts to you. Then make a donation on each anniversary to follow!
We hope this spurs some creativity in you and helps make your wedding more special, unique and fun!
Your New Beginnings Bridal Studio Team